Monday, June 23, 2008

Spain vs Italy

I cannot resist the temptation of...

SPAIN VERSUS ITALY

so i drag myself out of the bed to watch the cuties vs the hunks
cuties = young Spanish boys
hunks= older Italian men

hahhahaha.... no! no lah.. I not that bimbo but I wanted to watch Torres and Fabregas, and some of the Italian footballers which I have liked from World Cup.. so I really was watching the game, not the men okie? I was pretty neutral on the results and just hope the better side wins.

it was a boring match.. Spain simply cant score and Italy is always defending.. to me, Spain was the better side.. and good.. they won

Fabregas and Buffon were the busiest man in their respective team.. I think they tie as the MOM..

Fabregas scores the winning penalty

I love Fabregas!! but I miss Raul and Totti =( ..



and and..
now I'm at work like a Panda bear, dark rings and physically heavy and slow.. 'stoney' =P

No comments: