Friday, July 18, 2008

busy busy bee

Heh heh..

Been so busy, went to the red cliff gala premiere also got no time to blog about it last week..
it is really nice!! like a Asian version of 300? but not really also... hahahaha coz they not so marcho.. they fight with wits more..
really love Tony Leung... Still my number 1 so far.. too bad he didn't come for the gala.. else I would have went crazy.. Chi Lin (Lin Chi-Ling) jiejie was very pretty though.. i like her elegance!
maybe in the future no chance lu... if i really chose to quit, then no more movie galas for me =(

then also went to kimmi's engagement party..
Happy for her and nice catching up with the rest of the sweet ladies..

then then
tmw got pple's son birthday chalet..

and I'm so busy thinking whether to take up the new job offer.. i thought for 2 weeks le still no conclusion... sighz

bless me!

No comments: