Friday, July 04, 2008

work

I got a shock when I heard my superior, the VP has resigned..
together with our dept's senior manager..
seems like alot of drama behind this yet me and others (small fries) have no say or whatever in anything..
why capable pple go? I dont know and cant say also

But theres something else I must say, ive got a troublemaker at work to add on to that misery..

an email from urs truly:

Im so totally annoyed by that bitch
Why she loves to use my superior to “stress”
(压) me?
Why all her task mus cc Mr Director and Ms VP to prove how hardworkin and capable she is? She thinks her task super impt meh?
Why she always go behind my back and tell Ms VP things straight and leave me out of the picture purposely only come pretend to let me know when she needs me to do something for her..

WHY!??! BITCH!

Ignore me, im jus ranting =)

Best Regards,
Stranger


haha.. don't penalise me okie? this is the first time I'm scoldin someone bitch so openly and boy, i not at all guilty.. not even one single bit.. she deserves it!

No comments: