Thursday, June 03, 2010

" Dearest Logan,

It's been more than 10 years since the day the feelings for u first developed, I wouldn't even exactly call it love, since it was never mutual.. you are always special, not the most handsome, nor kindest, hmm nor nicest but pure special.. in its own little way.. which can never be explained.. the moments with you deeply buried in the heart, as sweetest memories which can bring a smile whenever I think of it.. a sweet treasure chest.. it is the past.. already put behind.. it never really bothers me who you are with presently or who is your special one.. as long as u are doing good.. and happy.. in distance or not..I don't care.. it doesn't matter... in fact... i hope u are doing more than good.. and happier than happy.. in every aspect!

but for the first time, I really really wish those silly feelings can go away.. permanent.. period! It's ..it's...it's.. it's not special anymore.. can you please ask your new love and you to get out of my dreams.. it's bloody irritating and irking!... if she is nice and all, I would have been happy for you.. like "Faith"... nice, angelic and pleasant.. butbutbut I'm seriously worried you are asking for trouble.. and this worry is so bloody unexplainable, immature, unrealistic and stupid..
Therefore, please please please please please... go away...

Thanks.. =)

Yours Sincerely,
Stacey "

No comments: