Friday, June 04, 2010

Sex And The City 2


you saw it coming.. did you?

hahaha I mean if u know me well... u would have known that I completed all the past seasons of SATC dvds, I am a fan! and therefore I had to do this review.. haha... I simply had to! after watching SATC 2...

Just caught it last nite with one of my bestie.. She prefers SATC 1 movie... but I like this second one more than the first movie.. I don't exactly remember the whole SATC 1 plot but vaguely, about a disastrous wedding between Big and Carrie.. I think this sequel is more light-hearted and funnier... more topics like motherhood, menopause, new marriage woes, career crisis.. the focus is less on the EMO side of individual girls (esp Carrie Bradshaw) which cracked me up more.. well... after a hard day's work on a Thursday evening... reunion with the ladies sauciness, confidence and joke is so much better than seeing too much of Carrie's indecisiveness and freaking out (tearing).. i mean ya... if u want those sensitive emo portion... go watch the dvds of the past seasons...a 2 hour movie cannot capture as much sensitive details then a full complete season, so I love the "sparks" of this movie by putting everything in place in a quicker pace than dragging it too long... for this movie, I really like Samantha's upfront candidness and outspoken character! shes my fav in this movie...bravo to this 52 menopause lady!
u know, throughout the past HBO seasons and 2 movies.. my favourite character move from Charlotte to Samantha then Carrie then back to Samantha..
actually all the 4 ladies are great! distinct cum attractive.. including Miranda.. thus this further justify my character and taste change now and then... that is why when each lady relate to me at different times.. my taste differs and fluctuate each time.. I grow up with the ladies! I love them! =)
Cheers to Friendship, Cheers to Fashion, Cheers to all women!
all the leading women in our own pretty lives! =D


No comments: