Friday, June 18, 2010

im back!!!

my exam was on last Tuesday... was busybusybusy but now I'm back & better!!!
okie la.. better as in mood better!

World Cup for me only started on 15th Jun due to the exam paper... so meaning yes... I did miss a few matches at the beginning... but no prob! ever since then, Ive been watching and breathing World Cup =)))))

I think a part of everyone would always love to see some upsets & wanna support the underdogs... which explains why I'm still feeling the difference and missing Sweden very much... why they couldn't qualify?? why? pls tell me why??? Now im left with no underdogs to support!!... sighz!... so back to those highly-favoured teams to support... but it actually irks me if my fav teams are everyone else's favourite too (oh dear I do always like to be different) or pple deemed me as supporting strong sides only... well im not supporting them on the basis they are stronger teams hor! I've been sticking to those teams which I supported way back since the last few world cups on various reason then and their football and style really entertained me more, which appeals to me la...and their players I actually recognise and adore... my favourite 3 still no change yet.. despite their lousy performances, I believe and hope they can pull up their socks and perform better at their 2nd and 3rd Group matches! Ganbatte neh! More reviews later on after more matches... so bad to review them badly after just 1 match rite..and I believe I have grumbled enough on Facebook already... hahaha

No comments: