Monday, June 07, 2010

"Killer" weekend



As promised with Ashton, I went to watch Killers during the weekend on Sat.. hahhaa... one-party promise that is..

anyway... I had a small misfortune.. totally wasted 20bucks!.. what happened was: we went to book online wanting to watch at Orchard Cineleisure.. while my baby did the booking and selection of seats and I offered to pay with my cc.. so after he made the selection, I just went blindly ahead to key in my cc details to pay... who knows to my dismay, the confirmation details reflected AFTER I entered was Movie: A Night at Elm's Street!
(hahahaa sadly, later on we realised it's becoz when he press the back button, he didn't select the movie correctly... bleah!) We wanted to reverse the situation by going down to exchange.. but the online seating plan reads that Cineleisure is almost already fully booked for Killers.. so I doubt theres any seat for exchange.. therefore we had no choice but to part with my $20 sadly while baby paid for the move somewhere else becoz I so badly wanted to watch Killers only =P... we booked at a real ulu place with seats... Causeway point!!!!
hahhahahaa never been there for ages! ULU cinema!
*back to Killers*
Ashton is sooooooooo gorgeous that my eyes was glued to the screen every min for that 102mins.. hahaha.. I liked it and surprisely, we also find Katherine Helgl hot! I mean during the ugly truth.. she was so-so but she looked amazing in this one with all the different hairstyles and bras... haha.. the plot was so-so lah but these 2 stars, the romance-comedy sparkles & the humourous but reality bicker between the couple made it worthly to watch... For ashton and katherine I would give the movie a full 5 stars.. haha.. otherwise 3 stars then..

No comments: