Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Congratulations Spain! Glory Glory! Glory!



With Spain triumphing for the first time yesterday 12th July as the World Cup Champions 2010, WC has come to an end...

Mad Happy and Congratulations to them!
From the nervy start of a lost to the Swiss to much improvements like the edging over Giants Germany and the boring but rough Dutch... They are a deserving side! We love to see their passes and their controlling the most... Although the team has scored the least compared to past Champions, I still find this Spain team exciting and the best...

Casillas, Alonso, Xavi, Villa, Torres, Iniesta, Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Fabregas... U guys are all my favorites! Love Spaniards!!!


Cesc Fabregas:
"I had a text message of congratulations from Arsene Wenger. He said I deserve it. I just think this is for everyone at Arsenal who helped me get to where I am now. I am an Arsenal player and proud to be."

aiyoh so touching... then please stay at Gunners k? don't fickle anymore..




Been chasing EVERY BRAZIL AND SPAIN MATCH... now no more... depressing..
okie la... at least Spain won... so I got no regrets... =D
I got no doubts about them winning the Dutch... If u watched them play against Germany, their composed passing and tackles is much better then the Netherlands. Maybe that's why the Dutch end up keep kicking the player's legs instead.. so rough and irritating! Orbi for your 8 yellow cards and 1 red card!

No more FIFA World Cup... got to wait 4 yrs! Post WC blues!!! No more football kaki, World cup calendar, 230am matches... Sighz!!!!

No comments: