Thursday, July 15, 2010

totally random

since I'm totally lazy to proper-blog and there's also nothing much to blog in depth about... I decided to jot down TOTALLY RANDOM thoughts and super short notes instead...
hahhaaha... it is going to make no sense k? ZERO sense... so don't ask..

(1) Post WorldCup blues!! nothing to look forward to...

=( oh! except Jay's Concert! hehheh... eh eh... got Jay's signatory session leh... should i go??? so old liao lazy queue leh... but Jay leh... hmmm hmmm *ponders*

(2) dont know where all the currypuffs auntie and abang went... how come no longer there when I need them?? *craves*

(3) sometimes I really want a baby! but i don't wanna bear one... looks tough! but i want my own, not adopt one!~! *helpless*

(4) this normal Nescafe 3-in-one is damn sweet... why? next time pls buy the low sugar (low fat) one?

(5) I don't like the 9pm swimming show... the Felicia Chin one... very boring!! Even Ann kok, Eelyn kok and Cynthia koh that show is more appealing... I reckon the only reason I catch glimpses of it now and then is because of Elvin or the other Malaysian girl.. Meiling is her name, is it??

(6) I think I'm becoming a vain pot all because of my baby... I mean he really cares for looks.. the superficial stuffs.. ya and got lots of criticisms (not to me lah)... making me so conscientious too.. All his fault k? I'm not this vain last time.. =(

(7) spree spree spree!..... should I join?? tempted to spend AGAIN...


(8) Polariods! loves!



No comments: