Friday, July 16, 2010

totally random part 2!

heh heh.. I find jotting short thoughts and senseless stuffs so breezy... so here comes part 2!! muahahhaa (continued from last post yesterday)

(1) TGIF! hahahha 2pm! my TGIF feel finally came... this morning, still stressed and exhausted... say no TGIF mood.. now it came! *smiles sheepishly*

(2) in case u got me wrong, I got support Elvin's 9pm show hor... just find the Felicia's part, DYT's part all damn boring..

(3) I have to go buy my shampoo in Orchard Ion every time coz only Sephora has it.. just bought one bottle yesterday =/

(4) my eyelashes are so long now that I can't wear sunglasses... hahhaa... of coz its the fake eyelashes lah!

(5) My colleague suddenly reminded me of my urge to travel after telling me her honeymoon plans... I also want a holiday plan! don't have one leh... (take note is holiday plan not holiday.. just plan first even if its far far later on also shiok)

(6) I don't camwhore often... in fact, no camwhore at all *smiles sheepishly again*... this is one rare occasion: (ah ya yes, for you only! =D.. not photo-shopped, no edits, no perfect makeup, no fancy attire & accessories, no professional camera...hmm just rubbish me)

(7) I think true friends should really care & feel happy for other people, as in for their goodfriends... some self-centred pple forgot about this sometimes... when u share good news or happy things with them.. they either (i) put you down, (ii) start comparing it with themselves or (iii) become madly envious and start copying what u did or start gossiping bout it. But True Friends won't behave that way. They will really be happy for you :) from the bottom of the heart,.... I would be.
(8) sometimes when I get very worn out, fatigued and dizzy, I'm afraid i would die of some freak accident like one in the movie, Final Destination.. ya, it would be more freaky if I'm really that careless and it happened and u guys read this.. hahhaa (choi... good luck to me)
(9) when will IPhone 4 be in Singapore? Should I get it on the first day launched here or later?? IPad should get???

No comments: