Monday, August 16, 2010

short post again :)

over the weekend... ... I went... erm.. ya... Zouk!
hahahhaa
its at $30 for guys $25 for ladies i think... didnt pay for it so not very sure... Citibank creditcard holders get $10 off i think..

anyway... I dont like the music wor..can barely groove along... tried hard.. and i feel super over-aged in there... all the xiao meimeis and xiao di dis.. seems typical from polys or unis... old old me!!!
if u like angmos.. maybe can go check it out... got a number of ang mo guys picking ladies to accompany them thru the night.. I think la.. and ladies pls protect urself.. pls do not attempt to look for bfs there and say I teach one ah...i didn't.. i don't prefer angmos... I'm fine with asians... but I'm not against going into proper r/s with angmos lah.. those SPGs... okie lah... very open minded.. as long as one is happy.. who cares what u preference is..

okie on Sunday I watched Street Dance.. which is Step Up part 3... hmmm... average film.. no surprises... if u like to watch dance moves.. ... then of coz dont miss it lah... oh i didn't watch the 3D version... just the 2D one... heh... ya and ate the Korean BBQ Chicken... not too bad but too costly..

that sums up my boring weekend... :)

No comments: