Sunday, June 05, 2011

I get increasingly frustrated and impatient at pple who always make me second-guess their thoughts instead of being frank and direct. To the extent, I think that is already considered some sort of manipulation. As much as I admit I'm hard to predict or guess myself, in terms of behaviour and thoughts, I'm not like that at all!
I'm an open book and super direct when it comes to issues like this.


Case 1

Me: where are we going for lunch?

Close Colleague: where u suggest?

Me: Go central (bus interchange) loh

CC: no lah... so hot, today sun very big, hottttt!

Me: ok, then market loh... as usual, we always walk there with brolly, can rite?

CC: dont want lah.. lazy..

Me: huh? U want canteen ah? (in house canteen which both of us hate)

CC: yes loh canteen loh..

Me: eh okie!



10 mins later,

CC: U know my new shoes super pain!!! can hardly walk since morning... later dont know how to go shopping after work siah



Then during lunch, Me found out she can barely walk with those new shoes and that should be the real reason why I suppose she only wants to go to the canteen from the very beginning. Why make me go round merry-go-round asking? -_-"



Case 2

Fren: meet where today?

Me: Shopping Mall A?

Fren: dun want lah, sianz.. last week just went....

Me: Shopping Mall B?

Fren: don't want lah... very far

Me: Shopping mall C?

Fren: hmmmm... nothing to shop there....

Me: Shopping mall D?

Fren: okie loh



Then later on I found out she wanted to go Shopping mall D to collect her reserved stuff/ vouchers/do alot of her errands lah

All the while her intention was at D. -_-"



Hello! please don't make me secondguess everything or have all these hidden agendas (duno for what also) hor....

If u still want me as a friend, be direct. Normally I oblige and is v easy-going one...

Of coz I'm not talking bout love affairs lah... i know young pple like to play 暧昧 but on decision issue like the above 2 quoted. those are really frustrating especially when they do it very often.

No comments: