Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Totally Random:

Yawnz!!!!

If you think I am one of those ladies who is obsessed about losing weight or dieting, think twice: u may not know but I'm one of the few ladies who still frequent fast food restaurants, 1-2 times a week! Hahaha, how many ladies of my age, still does that man? Especially girl pals who will always reject me and say unhealthy ah, no fried food pls ah.. Fattening ah.. Etcetcetc.. Seldom would join me one.. They all "grew out of it" and would usually avoid.. At most mos burger or yoshinoya.. But for me, hahaha not that I really fancy lah, but I really don't care fat or not fat, fried or not fried, healthy or unhealthy, as long as its convenient fast and cheap, I dun mind leh.. Sometimes crave also.. And also because of part time classes and bf preferences la, I eat it weekly! KFC Fried chicken, Mac fries and coke! :)
Now.. Even the free coke glass tempted me to upsize the meal! Hahaha
So happy I got the pink one! Purple shall be mine next!!!

Sooooo, u really think I care about weight? Nahzzzz!!! Throw me free ice cream I wld gladly pig out with u XD

No comments: