Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm back to short scribbles

Feeling too lazy for proper writing therefore going back to totally random short notes:

1) Emotions- Realize that anger is so much easier to deal with than sadness. Anger always comes and goes quite fast, or at least I'm able to talk myself into cooling down very fast but when u r upset, it's more unmanageable & uncontrollable. It just linger and weighs u. Having said that, instead of managing the uncontrollable, the more rational solution is to make sure ur Happiness stays longer than sadness. Think about it as an equation: If happiness stays longer than sadness + anger, u won't lugi so much :)
Let the happiness linger instead of sadness. Chase all anger away.

2) Superficial things like looks and beauty will fade. It's the heart that counts.

3) Glee season 2 has ended :( no more gleeish music for me.. Shld I buy their cd? Who on earth buy CD nowadays besides me?? Everyone just download to iPod iPhone hor?

4) Don't think too highly of yourself. We always give advises, lectures, preaches to others machiam we know what's best for them and their scenarios/issues/relationships/problems but we can be wrong. No matter how experienced, wise, knowledgeable one is, we can't solve everything and nvr be wrong. We cannot be always right. So do not be too proud or overconfident incase we are wrong and it's the person u cared for, that suffers. My point is, be skeptical to our own advices and b open to learn.

5) I suspect I get cranky if I haven't drink coffee in the mornings. Should I kick that caffeine habit?

6) Edge of glory is nice too! If u don't know what's that.. Then u r a noob! Lol

7) If I buy clothes every other day, is it too much? :p

No comments: