Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 2011

June is gone super fast and as we mark the end of June today, this is then really, half a year of 2011 gone! what have you achieved in this half year? :P

Comedies watched this month:



Natalie Portman is HAWT!
Whole plot was mad silly but we need light-hearted stuff ya?
I liked it and laughed real loud! muahahaha


Hangover 1 is better in a way because it was a new plot back then, but 2 is still funny! I hope there's 3!

I'm going watch Transformers next! (-_-" no more sexy Megan)



Gaga with her exclusive Kitty Chan just for her, hahahhaa been busy playing her latest songs in my playlist.
I swear singing (screaming) along with her songs madly, on top of ur voice is a real good destress method, but please do not cause too much stress on ur fellow neighbours!

See u next month!
XOXO

No comments: