Friday, June 22, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

I'm quite excited bout The Amazing Spider-Man because of the new casting of Peter Parker!
hahahhahaa frankly speaking, I find Andrew Garfield, the new Spider-Man more suitable than the old, Tobey Maguire. I think Andrew G got a genuine geeky air, looks way cuter than Tobey, as well as his thinner frame suits our neighborhood super hero Spider-Man better. Spider-Man is suppose to be all skinny with long legs and hands right which project his superb agile ability, Tobey somehow doesn't fit that well leh, to me la....
We also get to watch Emma Stone, his real gf act with him as a couple on screen. Cool! I like her too, I think she definitely can match up with Kirsten Dunst.
I'm commmming Spidey!!!!!

hahahhaa i have no idea why I haven't blog about Euro 2012 yet. Probably sore about Sweden being crashed out by England wrongfully maybe =p.. and also too distracted by exams (which is over!)... Euro blogging soon! Lovelovelove and love Fabregas and Espana!
and also,  few other entries v soon... Stay tuned!

No comments: