Saturday, June 23, 2012

fav celebrity style

I was flipping the magazine the other day, they were asking people on the streets who is their favourite celebrity style?
One replied Angelina Jolie, one Katy Perry, another one say Lady Gaga etc etc...
hahahhaa who's my favourite?
I'm surprised no one mentioned her here.... Although I don't really have a celebrity style that I will follow or madly love, but i guess if I really have to pick one, I have one.. it has to be..... hahahhaa don't tell u yet!
show u my favourite OTD that is inspired by her (her style)  =P


ta-dah! surprise surprise! my favourite OTD out of all my 1000001 OTDs is actually this uber simple outfit: nothing fanciful or sexy or exaggerating at all...

and fav celeb style is British Alexa Chung... hahhahaa adore her effortless chic fashion and this OTD is what she would approve...think my peterpan collar craze is kinda influenced by her maybe.. but of coz I don't copy and go dress like her.. everyone should have their own style.. so I'm still individualist..


Ya, she's another quirky yet natural modern fashionable beauty =)

No comments: