Thursday, June 28, 2012

my thoughts at 30

Yes folks! I can't wait to be 30 so although I'm only due to this kinda post in September, I already can't wait to do it now =P...  Being real comfortable under my own skin at being 30, I'm most contented and fabulous at present (ok we must always feel good about ourselves k?).. I think when I was 20, I also feel the best at 20 then... so this" feeling-good-about-yourself" spirit should always follow us as we age k? Dont be fearful of growing up, u are only growing wiser =) Aging gracefully will be a goal too..Im glad I've made it this far! And happiest at this stage!

I really dislike blogging so much in contents so I seldom put up real wordy posts. The reason? I'm quite an opinionated person, and this actually result in people telling me I'm weird and unlikeable, they either love me or dislike me =( when actually to me, voicing my own stand is perfectly fine rite? I never force pple to agree with me or be influenced. To each his own right??? But I did mellow down over the years anyway since acceptance normally only comes from people who really know me well and forever can stand me, so there is really no reason to talk so much to those who don't.

The most impt thing I want to share with people at this stage is,

Live life with meaning! =) Don't let setbacks or criticism hinder and steal away your dreams and goals in life. Don't let time flies and then you don't know what you are living for.
For example, if your meaning in life is to bring justice to the world, it is not going to be easy,  you met corrupted people, evil forces, obstacles and failures that can't wait to change you.. Dont change and stick to your meaning and principles in life.. I know I  sound crazy but what I meant is if your meaning is to be a good prosecutor or policeman to uphold justice, stick to it, I salute you and even if you die, you die happy and meaningful and answer to yourself since its really what you truly believe ..
If your meaning in life is to be a good wife or good mother, nurturing your kids to be wonderful happy people is your dream, so be it =)  your life is meaningful and joyful and no dream is too small..
If you aspire to be a supermodel or famous singer in hollywood, pursue! dont let those who laugh at you or say your dreams are too far-fetched stop you and then you give up.. if you settle for less,  you find no joy and value in what you do, what for? you are letting yourself down and merely wasting your life..Thomas Alva Edison failed 100+ times before succeeding, but he sure know what he wants and nvr give up!

I wish someone told me this earlier, I would have been pursuing earlier and easier at 20 maybe, but I'm glad I'm doing so now..
Be very very positive ya? and love generously! May all of us lead awesome meaningful lives..






No comments: