Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Euro 2012

We are down to the final four teams of Euro 12 and woahhhhhhh!!!!
I just realised my predictions for the quarterfinals winners were 100% spot on!!!!


Really leh... I picked Portugal over Czechs, Spain over France (I'm huge Espana fan) , Germany over Greece and Italia over English obviously (becoz of my soreness for England) =)


Now down to four... I won't predict anymore but more of support... 
I want SPAIN to win the semis and FINALS!!!! Go GO GO!!!! 
Side Italy to win Germany but may the best team wins for this match since I kinda feel if Germany can perform and play a better match, they deserve to go through and make the finals more worthy to watch and Spain look better if they can win Germany... I used to dislike Germany because they play very defensive, but I think they changed with the younger blood over these years (did they?)


Can't wait to watch the 2 semis! 

No comments: