Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Happy birthday Singapore!

We love Singapore indeed.
I have always been a very proud Singaporean.
I love Singapore because we have good law and order, we feel safe generally.
I love Singapore because we have good educational system, giving us the edge with good english and recognized local qualifications. I want my kids to study here not elsewhere!
I love Singapore because we have clean environment and high standards of living.
I love Singapore because we have good controls and foresight, example like our SGD currency is maintained and not greatly depreciated, giving us competitive edge over other curriences.
I love Singapore because it feels like home whenever we step into Changi Airport when we travel back and how awesome it is.
I love Singapore because its such a great place that so many foreigners are coming to snatch our jobs and husbands! hahahahhaa =p if its not great, why they come???? y y y?

There are many other  reasons la, but to keep it short, I love Singapore and how  united we are,  especially  how my fellow Singaporean  friends or colleagues always side me when other M or C citizens bully me and also how united we are when we grumble and complain and complain.  =P

Happy 47th birthday Singapore! (a day in advance)

p/s: im wearing red today! and tmw also! :D

No comments: