Monday, July 18, 2005

another weekend

The weekend flies so fast mainly due to my Saturday class, my appointment at the hair-salon, some Shopping and KTV session, plus trying my very best to complete my DVDs in order to return to Emiline in time..
Yeap finally I had my hair done this time as my friend showed me some of the pictures of his winning entry in the hair-styling competition he had participated earlier in June. Quite Trendy and pretty I should say and if friends of mine wanna do hair.. I will definitely recommend him... Anyway he wasn't half as chirpy as his usual self because he revealed he had some relationship problems.. ( 1st time see him so grumpy)..So I tried my best to encourage him , asked him to use his sincerity to move his gal but as I don't know her, there isn't any much good advice I can give him.. Hopefully next time I hear from him, they will be fine already..

Since I already spend so much on Friday & have to pay from some school membership renewal fee or whatever ( that is so expensive- up to $700?) , weekend shopping I decided to cut it to the most minimal.. My dear friend shopping with me was indeed helping me achieve that.. As I wanted very much to buy a red cap since I already had a white one, I went on and tried all the red caps I came across.. From addidas, nike to puma & all the whatever other brands I have never heard before... He simply says all not suitable for me!..shaking his head from time to time... hahaa can really strangle him on the spot you know.. haha.. but he says perhaps its the red color that he dislikes (or maybe my big head.. haha).. Nvm.. I would get it at another time.. without him..

No comments: