Thursday, July 21, 2005

test drive

Jean keep urging me to go the test-drive at Leng Kee, Cycle & Carriage.. since I've been eyeing on my own transport means for awhile, on one fine evening, I finally obliged.. There are actually several reasons why I'm considering my own transportation mean, mainly due to the travelling between work and school, (one in the east & one in the west) Super inconvenient! 3 times a week & no matter how on time I stepped out of my office, I am always LATE for school.. rushing to get out of ur office isn't the easiest (or nicest) thing to do either.. if it is just one day out of the whole week is fine, but at almost 3 days per 5 days work-week u gotta hurry, its too tedious & abrupt.. Another reason perhaps is due to the train & bus rides which I am getting a slight phobia on.. It's dumb but I'm really disgusted by the sickening uncles who love to squeeze with you on a slightest-packed trains! I mean most gentleman would not squeeze with you even if its crowded and they will avoid being in physical contact with the ladies esp on sensitive areas namely the bum or boobs but these indecent uncles are freaking me! They love to.. Perhaps hear your breathing? Taking up a lot of space when its possible to keep their limbs to themselves? Brushed you with super redundant big actions?.. Ha.. Jean say I should b flattered but please! She don't know them! I know they would do that to any kind of female species.. As long as its female.. arrrgghh..and also not forgetting this friend who stalked me from Commonwealth to Tanah Merah MRT when i alrdy asked him not to.. arrgghhh more...

Back to the ride.. Being the first time handling an auto car & also a first time ever since I passed my driving test, I warned my passengers to be prepared for sitting in a car with such a amateur driver.. Everything was much smoother then I thought, the car was surprisingly easy to handle, tempting me to cut the deal on the spot..Its the cheapest humble new car there and we have also worked out the cost of it long ago but still I'm not that decisive.. This is too big of a liability for me to decide on the spot eventhough before the drive, alot of information for the car was already furnished by Jean..I still couldn't make up my mind to sign then.. I ponder on it for the next few days ..

2 comments:

moshimoshicherri said...

wahaha... u considering buying a car ar.. rich girl... *envy* i hope i can buy one soon.. haha

Anonymous said...

Think again, gal. Its too much of a burden, especially when you are still schooling now ;) Didn't know you passed your driving test! Cool! Congratulations!