Thursday, November 02, 2006

After living for 24 yrs, I gradually learn that I shouldn't be so blunt anymore.. being candid is jus the nicer way of saying things, but truth is.. being too blunt or direct sucks.. becoz there's this ugly side of people, everyone likes to hear nice stuffs/ compliments about them only.. nobody likes to hear critisims or not-so-nice stuffs bout them.. some truthful advises & opinion, I think you better keep it to yourself.. coz the more u express, u more offensive u become.. in the end.. its only those "candid" pple who are being dislike and the fake pple who gets the likes of the crowd..
don't get me wrong.. I'm not going to lie & pretend to be a sweetie pie.. faking compliments and sweet-tongue to everyone.. not ever!.. NAHZ.. jus keeping quiet for those pple I deemed as perhaps, more narrow-minded and cannot take negative comments.. be a lil more diplomatic?
lesson learnt..

No comments: