Wednesday, June 27, 2012

my absolute FAVORITE new shorts =P

I think every one of my friends know my fav color is purple, but my absolute favorite is mainly lavender / lilac shades and not all shades of purple especially some rum or deep purple shades (close to indigo) I don't really fancy.

Recently, I found my favourite pair of shorts in such pretty Lavender that I LOVE it TTM.
I match it with everything and it look nice!!!! (to me lah, since its LAVENDER) and I'm like going to handwash it everytime with extra care just because I LOVE the shorts so much - the color and versatility.
LOLL OBSESSED you can call me..

There u go =P



v nice purple rite? bleah

okok
then I'm also mad excited with this white crochet bikini I bought online ytdy which was sold out like 2 mins after I carted out the shopping cart within 5 mins of its launch online??? damn hot stuff... as in the item itself is hot stuff... everyone's snatching it and want a piece...I think CROCHET bikinis are unique and cool... here's the coral version, mine's white color though..


hahhahahaa... that one I'm not going take pic when I try it on as I am scared I will look like a whale in it (white color somemore -_-")... but let's hope (and I pray) it's pretty (the material and fit) when it reaches me and I can pull it off for the beach or pool =D
Summer timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


No comments: