Sunday, June 24, 2012

random

okok, I think I may be trying to break a record here by blogging so frequently this June... hahhahaa... since i got a couple of blog posts cooking in my mind, might as well blog it now before I get real busy in July or very very soon... kekez... definitely not keeping this trend because I don't really like to blog too much... no time no contents and a reason I will reveal later on in another upcoming post ;P


my simple pleasure for the night is to ask le boyfriend to open his convertible top, and bring me for a spin at night in this hot humid Singapore weather, let down my hair and let the wind blow all my troubles away!!! wind blow wind!!! then sing/hum on top of our lungs as we blast the cd in the car since no one can hear us in the wind and speed anyway... heh heh... love the wind in my hair and occasional stargaze when I look up in the dark.. loves!


I like the fact that simple stuff can still cheer me up and perk me on a tired, strained or bad day.. like the above instance, or an ice cream, or speciality chocolates, or a goodnight kiss, or sometimes even just a can of diet coke.. ha!.. I'm an uber easily-contented kid at heart..


Do let simple simple things lighten you and brighten up your day! I always emphasize on counting your blessings and positivity... Everyone has their troubles and problems.. the deal is.. how much do you let it affect yourself?

No comments: